- Chicken breasts, cut into 1½-inch chunks: 750 gms boneless
- Vinegar: ½ cup
- Lemon Juice: 2 lemons
- Olive oil: ¼ cup
- Garlic, crushed: 3 cloves
- Onion: small, thinly sliced
- Cayenne pepper: ½ teaspoon
- Paprika: 2 teaspoons
- Oregano: 1 teaspoon
- Chilli powder: 2 to 3 teaspoons – or according to your taste. You can add red-chilli paste as a substitute or an additional for a kick
- Salt: 1 ½ teaspoons
- Black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine white vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, cayenne pepper, sea salt, garlic, onion, paprika, oregano, chili powder and black pepper.
- Combine chicken chunks into the marinade. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Marinate overnight for fullest flavor.
- Skewer chicken pieces onto bamboo sticks. Soak bamboo sticks in warm water for 5 minutes for easy sliding.
- Heat grill pan (or a normal pan) on medium heat and cook until golden brown and cooked through; about 8 to 10 minutes turning regularly, until juices run clear.
- Transfer kebabs to a platter, top with some fresh chopped coriander and serve
- You can simmer the remaining marinade (prepare extra marinade from the begining if required) with 1/4 cup of water until it turns saucy and serve as kebab dip.
Photos & Recipe adapted from: The IronYou